Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Overnight prints

Just put in an order for my very first set of bookmarks....hopefully they'll come out alright, but hey, even if they don't, it wasn't terribly expensive and is good practice for the future!  I used my new image "Firefly" as the first sample for my bookmark set.  Once I get it in, i'll update about the quality of the prints and turn over =D  I went with general shipping as I wasn't into dropping a lot of cash at the moment.

I also placed an order for some postcards today so we'll see how that goes once I get them in.  I've got a few more designs that i'll spend tomorrow working on as well to turn into Valentines to update on my etsy site with!  They're super cute and retarded, so i'm excited about that progress.  I'd like to continue to build up my stock, so I can go to a craft fair some time soon.  MMMMMMM so yeah! There we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you