Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey hey hey

Well its been a while but i'm finally fully inspired now!  Cranking out some cute valentines postcards that I will hopefully have up on Etsy very soon, which, btw, has been reactivated but only has my previous valentines postcards listed at the moment. But hey! Progress is progress!

This december has been AH-Mazing. That probably helped with the inspiration.  It's just been so long since I drew for ME!  So I'm excited and gonna get back to my groove, but just thought I should post in here again as well.  Anyway! Here are some photos from these past few weeks though!

These top two are of me and fellow friend/blogger/artist extrodinare, Chrissy Powell, who blogs sporatically at robosuplex.blogspot.com =D

These last two are of me with my cousins Stefani and Melani, as well as Aliana, new friend from there.


Whole group, Tim, Melani, Alaina, Jonel, Me, Stefani, and Jorel =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you