Friday, July 23, 2010

A very merry unbirthday...

So! In a couple of weeks I will be hosting my own Unbirthday Party. We've already had a little outting dressed in character in VA (should probably post photos from that in the near future if I haven't already.) Anyway! This little get together is going to be something of a 'thank you' for the girls for coming all the way down from VA and GA for our house warming party the following day. Anyway! I've been looking up inspiration outside of my own mad ideas...


Would certainly be fun to perhaps do an official photo shoot with this theme?










3 comments:

  1. Maaan it'd be awesome if I could get down there. Which character would I be? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be a great door mouse xD Cause you're all tiny and cute. It'd be really funny, lolz. We plan on having more of these as time goes, to serve as little get togethers. We want to have a big one rave style in the woods in VA this upcoming spring. Maybe you can hitch a ride up there with me =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Thanks, I think? >.> I d'no about the woods though. They're filled with insects, y'know! But, as Doormie, I claim the crazy colorful makeup!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you